Dreams would be much more fun if they were multi-player servers that other sleeping people could join.
The single most delightful implication of Dashcon is that now somebody is going to inevitably have to explain to a lawyer, probably several lawyers, and in turn, possibly an entire courtroom, what fandom is, what tumblr is, and all the ins and outs related to them.
i would watch that episode of law and order
If this gets 1 million notes I’ll make a dress out of these
And wear it to the nearest major city
SIGNAL BOOST AND IF IT GETS TO FOUR MILLION YOU’VE GOT TO MAKE A TIARA THAT MATCHES.
YOU’RE GONNA REGRET PUTTING THIS ON TUMBLR
COME ON PEOPLE SIGNAL BOOST
Note this NOW!!!!
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: